- JMD International, Haldwani follows a merit based admission policy in which preference is given to students who are proficient sportsmen, meritorious students, excel in co-curricular activities.
- Students seeking admission in any class in JMD international can enquire on telephone nos.: 05946-260125,+919720180402 or through e-mail at email@example.com
- The Registration forms, fee Structure are available at our School office. Parents are requested to duly fill and submit it to the admission counselor.
Written Aptitude Test:
- There will be no written admission tests from Pre Nursery to Class 4th. However, we will invite the child and parents for an informal interaction with the staff and the Principal. A list of students who have been granted admission will be displayed on the notice board and school website. The parents will also be intimated through call / SMS.
- For classes 5th -8th admission test will be conducted.
- The test will comprise of 4 papers- English, Mathematics, Science, and Hindi. Each paper will be of 25 marks of objective types.
- Post this, an interaction of student and the parents will be scheduled with the Principal.
- The selected candidates shall be required to deposit the fees and documents within the stipulated time.
Documents needed at the time of Admission:
- 4 recent passport size photographs of the child.
- 2 recent passport size photographs of each parent & guardian.
- Photocopy of Aadhaar Card of both parents and the child.
- Photocopy of previous year’s report card.
- Birth certificate (original & copy)
- Transfer Certificate (TC of a child coming from a different state, needs to be counter signed by the education department of that state).